Monday, June 1, 2009

Getting Ready for Nicole's Arrival


I have been on hospitalisation leave for 2 weeks already... and time has moved really fast. Day by day, the kicks from Nicole are getting significantly harder and more prominent. I am also beginning to know her timing better... she stirs from sleep around 7 plus every morning and gets alittle active at about 8-9a.m. Then she sleeps till about 11plus and wakes up to 'dance' again. The rest of the day, she would usually kick me or shift around inside me on every alternate hour and then fall asleep from 7 - 9p.m. Her most active time of the day would really be 10.30p.m - 1a.m!

I hope she doesn't keep up with this kind of timing or else I don't think I am going to get much sleep when she arrives!

I also realised now that I look like Humpty Dumpty especially when I sit on the floor. Oh gosh I am getting so huge.... I don't even recognise myself in the mirror anymore!

My packing to move to in laws place is on the way. Nicole's clothes are all washed, folded and packed and ready to go. What's left would be the nappies and blankets that are already at my in laws' place that I will need to wash when I go over one of these days. With 23 days left before the BIG DAY, there are lots of nitty gritty stuff to do that I hope I can accomplish quickly!

Recently I have also read reviews about diapers and wondering which brand I should buy that is (a) economical (b) good quality (c) easy to use

I came across this review from a mummy in the forum swearing by the brand 'Goo.N' from Japan and decided to give it a shot. I conveniently ordered it online through www.diapers.com.sg and got it delivered to my house FOC yesterday.

Check it out~!




Bought 3 boxes of their baby wipes too! Nice packaging and told that the box prevents the wet wipes to dry out. Plan to leave one each in parents and in laws' house too~


If you are a mummy and want to try it out, check out these reviews and websites!
Reviews : http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/578191/1518723.html?1227599977

Order :
www.diapers.com.sg
www.gmarket.com.sg