Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Breastfeeding with discreet

I have been wondering whether I should get myself a nursing cover eversince I got pregnant. I see that as a common item most mums who are planning breastfeeding would buy, and thought it is pretty expensive to buy an apron just for breastfeeding in public!

Most aprons I come across cost between the range of $38 - $89 which is horribly expensive! I have seen them at baby fairs and baby stores but really don't have the heart to spend so much for it...

Then a couple of days back, I happen to come across someone selling nursing covers (brand new) on eBay for $18! So I tried my luck and walah! I finally bought my nursing cover! Check it out!

I am very happy with it cos it is dark coloured background and matches easily with any clothing. The rest of the designs available were quite gaudy and with white background... can see through easily!

Best of all, can also use it for the following!
* Changing pad
* Lightweight cotton blanket to lay the baby down
* Canopy to shield the sun from their sweet face while in a stroller or car seat.

What a steal!