Thursday, May 28, 2009

Prenatal Class #5 - Breast Feeding vs Bottle Feeding

Today we were relatively early to class. We managed to get to AMK hub at 5.30p.m to have our dinner at the food court.

I had claypot rice which was really nice. I realised that this week my appetite has increased significantly. I almost finished all of the rice but decided to pass some to Tzek cos I really didn't want to overeat!

After dinner, we still had about 10 mins to go shop around and I decided to grab the baby play mat at the shop downstairs cos designwise it is more unique and less gaudy compare to those Winnie the Poohs and Mickey Mouse ones that are available in the market and costing $200++.

This one cost me $160.00!


I am very sure this is something that will be useful since I am always so paranoid about our hard cold floor that Baby Nicole will have to crawl and play on!

We were the 1st 5 couples to come into class today. I grabbed the front seat cos today we are learning about breastfeeding vs bottle feeding and I am definitely worried about all the know-hows. We watched a very interesting video tonight called the "BREAST CRAWL". It features a newborn baby being put to her mother's bare chest immediately after birth and how she eventually finds her mum's breast and move to it to suckle!

Check this video out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjDQN9keKQk


Overall, tonight's class was the best cos Mrs Wong was very witty and joked a lot in between her talk. I am definitely looking forward to breast-feeding versus bottle feeding. I guess a lot has got to do with your determination to succeed and it all starts with your mind!