I spent the entire day at my parents house yesterday, and it was delightful... It has been a long while since I have done that especially since I got pregnant. It was really nice and therapeutic because I got a chance to chat with my parents and brother leisurely and it really felt like the old times when we used to do that a lot before I got married.
Mum also bought for Nicole a nice white dress with silver thread embroidery and it was simply gorgeous!!!! That is the first dress mummy bought for Baby so far! And it was a very nice feeling indeed. She told me that she bought it at the pasar malam nearby and I couldn't believe it cos it looked really nice and expensive (even tho it costs only $9!) So, in the late afternoon, we decided to venture to the pasar malam again to buy the jumper suit mum was eyeing... It is a white Winnie the Pooh jumper suit complete with a cap (that has two cute pom pom balls) and a bib for only $9! Talk about retail therapy!
After that, we went to Tom & Stephanie and got for Nicole another 3 outfits, a stroller toy and a clip fan! Wow...! Nicole.... you got more clothes and shoes than Mummy and Papa now!!!!!
We celebrated Father's Day at Lerk Thai (though the food to me wasn't fantastic & I clearly suspect Nicole is the one that hates it). Tzek managed to rush back from cot painting in time to join us.
The day ended well with all of us going back tired but satisfied. Everyone is anticipating the arrival of Nicole. I could see the family including her in conversations here and there and Nicole was happily soaking in the attention with massive tummbling inside me the entire day!
Hope tonight will be a good sleep for both Nicole and me!