Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nicole's New Shoos from USA!


Recently I seem to be suffering from shoe fetish.... but this is not fetish for my own feet (anyway they are so swollen from water retention, nothing fits well or looks well). They are meant for my darling yet-to-be born Baby Nicole!

My girlfriend found an online website selling baby shoes (shoos) from USA. (http://shooshoosusa.com/products) After we browsed through the website, we were so bowled over with the cute designs that we eventually bought 4 pairs of shoes each!

This is definitely an indulgence (since I personally don't agree that we should spend more than $20 on baby / children shoes) but sigh..... they are really so nice, I couldn't stop myself!!!! After sharing the air freight costs, each pair of shoes came up to about $28 per pair.

Today the package finally arrived! I am so happy! They look so adorable and workmanship is of good quality! Check them out....! It is definitely worthwhile indulgence!