Friday, April 10, 2009

Me at 27 weeks preggie!


Counting down impatiently... 90 days go to 9th July...
My back is starting to ache again, haiz...... but energy level has improved alittle after the massage last week.

Today I did alittle reshuffling of furniture and packing to make room for baby. It was really tiring and definitely not as easy as it was pre-pregnancy days. After the shifting, I am tired but satisfied. At least now I have a special place to put my keyboard that Tzek bought me for v-day. Also a space for the baby cot in our room which I am eagerly waiting for Tzek to assemble (he can only assemble when I not at home, so that is going to be quite a challenge!)

Here is my picture now... :)
Am posting a comparison pic as well to see how much I have grown over the last few months! That was at 72kg vs 80kg now.....yikes!