Sunday, February 1, 2009
Having Fun with Windows Movie Maker
I was twiddling with the comp today and wondering what else I can post on my blog and thought it would be fun to post my MTV here!! Moo Media Andrew Mok did a great job on our MTV which was shot sometime back in Oct 2006 - MTV was about how me and hubby met and fell in love and I never regretted getting this done for the screening at our wedding on 11 Dec 2006.
No, its not about self obsessiveness! Just love the memories how we went around on 2 days with Andrew and partner shooting this and pretending parts of it was in perth!~
We did this in 1.5 days with a car load of different outfits for different scenes!
It was indeed a great experience and I kinda enjoyed it! It was also the 1st chinese song I learnt by heart and lip sync to!
Hope you love it as much as I enjoyed being part of it!