I am at my 1/2 way mark now... 20 weeks and 2 days to be exact... and counting down anxiously every single minute of the day. Can't wait for our precious baby to arrive!
I have been experiencing so many different symptoms of pregnancy week-by-week... and this week has been even more visually obvious... Haiz...
Just to name a few...
* Dizzy spells
* Fatigue
* Lethargy
* BIGGER and BIGGER Boobs (my hubby isnt complaining!)
* Peeing every 15 mins
* Extreme thirst (even after drinking lots of water)
* Lower Abdomen dull ache (due to stretching of ligaments to make way for Baby)
* Navel popping out
* Sore feet (can't stay on my feet more than 1/2 hour each time)
* Very BAD lower backache
* Numbness on my right when I sleep on my right too long
* Cannot lie on my back to sleep cos noticed baby start to stretch out (tummy appears flat)
* Itch on my skin (due to all the stretching) URGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
* Feeling hot all the time - EWWWWWWWWW..... I am sweating like a man!!! yuckssss!
But to all girlfriends reading this... don't be afraid. It's a wonderful feeling knowing there is a baby growing inside you... I am loving every moment of it despite all the discomfort!