I haven't been up to the energy to post her latest ultrasound picture and thought I should do it before I procrastinate again. This is of all my favourite picture cos it shows her SMILING!!!!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Baby Preparation
Well, apart from the frequent eating at intervals of two hours, I have been getting alot of heart burn lately too. Baby has been growing rapidly in me. The changes are phenomenal! Now I can actually feel her limbs when she sticks them out. She also responds when I speak to her now. Everything is growing... and I am not just talking about my tummy.... Our anxiousness to see her on her birthday, her wardrobe, deadlines to get the baby room ready is also growing nearer.
I haven't been up to the energy to post her latest ultrasound picture and thought I should do it before I procrastinate again. This is of all my favourite picture cos it shows her SMILING!!!!
I haven't been up to the energy to post her latest ultrasound picture and thought I should do it before I procrastinate again. This is of all my favourite picture cos it shows her SMILING!!!!