Today was the same. I got to work at 9a.m and was in no big mood to really do much work. I tried to push myself to send out some emails to prospective clients and then spent most of the time reading the papers, browsing the internet and eating...:)
Was supposed to meet brother for lunch and buy pomeloes for my parents and in-laws, but last minute he fly kite cos he had a meeting at 12p.m that over-ran. I used this opportunity to do my new year shopping - clothes! Just what I need! RETAIL THERAPY!
It definitely helped! I bought about 6 pieces of maternity wear in all - two 3/4 pants (one black, one white) and 4 tops (yellow and white stripes / black halter / Japanese print halter / one pale yellow and the last piece I totally cannot remember cos I am experiencing my pregnancy brain right now - brain bloack!)
I had subway sandwich for lunch. Decided to buy back instead since I spent a whole solid hour at the shop. I am definitely getting more excited about CNY now that I have something to wear!
I also found someone on facebook and read through her wall. Oh my gosh... didn't know she was such a player! I was definitely in shock by end of today.

By the way, you know about how pregnant women should be looking at cute baby pictures? I am so totally hooked by this baby's pix! SOOOOOO CUTTE!!!!!