Pre-CNY and CNY has been hectic. Work wise, it was picking up just before CNY with lots of tenders and enquiries to take care of. This year we had our reunion dinner with my family on the EVE of the EVE of CNY. That was a good move, cos it made CNY seem longer :)
1st day was really tiring, the usual routine - morning my parents house, and cos we were early, Mum and Bro were still asleep when we arrived at 9.30a.m. CNY is never the same without mummy's curry and pek cai tng (white cabbage soup) and her gingko & lotus seed sweet soup. YUMMY!!!! We managed to pai nian with mummy and brother and papa before rushing over to my in laws' place.
We had our family photo taking at parents and grandma's house. The family is GROWING!!! This year there are two more additions to the MOK/KWAUK family - the twins from Cousin Yee Ming and Lena - Hannah and Sophie!
CNY was fun with the family gathering and making lots of happy chatter and ang pow giving! I also found out that cousin Su Lin was from AXA Life - my ex-client when I was in Grey and we missed each other by merely 6 days! (She left AXA on 22 Mar 2007, I joined AXA on 28 Mar 2007)! We had alot of fun sharing notes about AXA and Grey! Glad that I have more kakis to chat with in the family... it does make me feel more at home now... I am so glad to be making good friends with Lena and Su Lin! :)
I felt kinda great in the new outfits I finally got for myself at the Maternity store @ Amara hotel. At least I had quite a few compliments that I was glowing.....~! And I am sure I was.. cos I was eating so much~!!!!
Did my measurements today - Tummy has grown by another 2 cm - now it measure 107cm (41.4 inches!)