We sat down and debated on plans for the evening... ie. where to eat, where to go eat, what to eat.... but somehow at the back of our minds, the real agenda was (should we go see laptop? to buy or not to buy? should buy or should not buy? if buy where to buy?....)
Finally I came up with a plan.....I thought :"To make each other feel better, le's buy each other the laptop of our dreams!" This arrangement immediately got rid of all guilt and explainations for spending so much money..... anyway, it WILL BE on interest free instalment plan... what the heck! Anyway, we don't indulge much in other activities after work except family dinners and home cooked meals. So, this investment on the laptops are really worth it since we use it quite extensively when we are at home ... moreover, our laptops are not functioning very well these days.... hehehehehe.... with all these reasons justified, we quickly jumped into our 'gai gai' clothes and zoom off to the nearest retail IT store.
My hubby is very keen on the Toshiba M800 model that promises 350RAM and alot of freebies (amidst other techy specs that I don't know how to translate over here). Unfortunately, they do not carry the Toshiba laptops. Sighhh.... guess there isn't room for much comparison on the price offers, but I think my hubby would get a better deal at his campus anyway....
As for me, my eyes gleamed with delight when I had a chance to seriously touch and play with the Sony Vaio. OKAY SET> That's it, I WANT IT!!!! I think it would be the machine of my dreams. After working for 16 years, I deserve a good machine to pamper myself with. Hubby totally agreed. Then it was the debate on COLOUR. SIGHHHHHH............... I was quite fixated on choosing the white until my bro told me it may discolour with time. (that was earlier this evening).
So d**mmmmmm..... what colour should it be now???
Black is boring, Blue is dull, Pink is too girly for me,
Black is boring, Blue is dull, Pink is too girly for me,
Gold is ok, so is white and red.
I finally decided on RED.
YES!!!! RED IS THE ONE!
And also the last piece in the store~!!
As the store assistant put the laptop into my hands, my head when dizzy and all fluffy and happy! yeahhhhh! so happy! so hard to describe! It's a dream come true!!!!
RED IS THE BEST CHOICE~!!!
Red = Alluring
Red = Bold
Red = Charm
Red = Distinctive
Red = Exotic
Red = Feminine
Red = Gorgeous
Red = Hot
Red = Individualistic
Red = Jazzy
Red = Kinky
Red = Lust
Red = Magnanimous
Red = Nobel
Red = Obesession
Red = Pouty
Red = Quick
Red = Racy
Red = Sensual
Red = Taunt
Red = Underground
Red = Venus
Red = Wonderful
Red = X'traordinary
Red = Yearn
Red = ZZZZZZZ (you probably falling asleep by now!)
I am not at all tired!
I am going to play with my new toy now!
Make lots of home movies to share soon!
And Hubby is coming home soon with HIS NEW TOY~!!!
Watch out for it~!!
YES!!!! RED IS THE ONE!
And also the last piece in the store~!!
As the store assistant put the laptop into my hands, my head when dizzy and all fluffy and happy! yeahhhhh! so happy! so hard to describe! It's a dream come true!!!!
RED IS THE BEST CHOICE~!!!
Red = Alluring
Red = Bold
Red = Charm
Red = Distinctive
Red = Exotic
Red = Feminine
Red = Gorgeous
Red = Hot
Red = Individualistic
Red = Jazzy
Red = Kinky
Red = Lust
Red = Magnanimous
Red = Nobel
Red = Obesession
Red = Pouty
Red = Quick
Red = Racy
Red = Sensual
Red = Taunt
Red = Underground
Red = Venus
Red = Wonderful
Red = X'traordinary
Red = Yearn
Red = ZZZZZZZ (you probably falling asleep by now!)
I am not at all tired!
I am going to play with my new toy now!
Make lots of home movies to share soon!
And Hubby is coming home soon with HIS NEW TOY~!!!
Watch out for it~!!