
Today is the last day of my 4 day leave. As I merrily browsed the net for interesting stuff to fill my time, I realised that my internet explorer is cranky and doesn't work on my XP OS. The Vista OS I have doesn't have picture editting facilities like Adobe Photoshop Elements. But my XP OS moves like a snail now.
GRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!~~~~~ This is really getting on my nerves and I am beginning to lose my cool. I can't seem to have the right facilities on this machine to get what I need working properly. Spent some time shopping in Suntec later this afternoon and bought a nice early birthday present for my good buddy who is leaving for Hong Kong on the 17th Aug. Her birthday falls on 3 Sept, and I guess I wouldn't be able to celebrate her birthday with her this year. She will be moving to HK to join her hubby.... I know I am going to miss her terribly, and will have to depend on Skype to stay in touch with her from now on.
Later this evening, my hubby came back and told me about the Toshiba laptop offered at his school (he is now training @ NIE to be teacher). The Toshiba M800 has alot to offer at a price of $1850. Packed with 4GB of RAM (expandable to 8GB) and 320GB on Hard-disk, it is preloaded with Vista Home Business Software and at a compact weight of less than 2kg (13.3" screen).
I think it looks sexy too, but somehow I still remain quite faithful to my Sony Vaio. Haizzzzzzz.................!!! Help me! Get that temptation out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! urrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
For those interested to view the laptop details, here you go:
Toshiba M800 :
Sony Vaio :