Monday, August 16, 2010

How the iPhone has changed my life completely.....

I was really very anti iphone.
Right from the first 3G iphone that was launched in Singapore and I just couldn't understand why my brother is sooooo crazy over it!

I change my handphone once a year.... religiously cos I get a free $500 voucher from M1 every year.
Just before Nicole was born, I remembered how much I wanted to get the Nokia N86 (WHITE) phone so badly.. and it was out of stock. Everyday I would call M1 to check if it has arrived... and finally 3 weeks after Nicole is born, I finally got my Nokia... hehe...we actually sneaked out during my confinement to get the phone at Parkway! hahahahahha....

Well Nokia has served me well... but not well enough to last me more than a year.
I was quite determined that this Nokia would be a phone that lasts for a while, and was very disappointed it was starting to fail me once in a while.

The final decision came... which brand / model will be my replacement phone? An Android phone or an Iphone. Everyone I know carries an iphone, so much so, not carrying one makes you uniquely stand out (erm... sorely).

After 8 weeks of deliberation, I decided to go for the iphone.
I opted to get the iphone4 with my $500 voucher and opted for a downgraded plan (from $198 /month, to now $56 p/mth). I am quite sure, next year I am NOT getting anymore $500 vouchers from M1~!

The day I got my iphone - 12 August 2010 (Thursday) happened when the letter from M1 came informing me my reservation for the phone is finally ready for collection.
I was getting pretty excited... and somehow, just like how you meet the right person in your life, or someone who hits off with you completely the moment you met... I knew iphone 4 was THE ONE for me.

It took me a few days before it completely took over my life. Apps was the best thing cos I can download frebies as well as paid apps that interest me.
Todate , I think I have about 150 apps in the phone... er.. yah after barely 1 month. ... and more than 700 pictures taken with it.

Check out the quality of the pictures from my iphone!