
It's been such a while since I last blogged.
I have been pretty busy... new job, horrid boss, great colleagues, bimbam! left job. Got pregnant and now a SAHM!
My dear princess has also grown lots!
At 25 months old now, she has an expansive vocabulary, knows how to decide what she wants and HOW she wants it and is most active ever!
I am enjoying Motherhood lots and lots more now that I have time to spend at home to nurture my little princess myself. I have had so many moments that PRICELESS> and got lots and lots of precious pictures captured that I don't know which one to post.
The new experiences that come with being a PREGNANT SAHM is amazing!
Will share more in time to come.
For now, just glad I am back at my desktop, ready to blog as and when time permits.
Yawnz.... time to go back to bed. Been up since 6a.m and good time for a quick 1 hour snooze before active princess wakes up!
Ciao!