
Today is cousin YiZheng's wedding. She is hubs' youngest cousin from the Mok Family and the only daughter of 5th uncle and his wife. Adrian is a wonderful match for her, and it didn't take him very long to click well with all the cousins during our once a month lunches at grandma's house... so the marriage is very much anticipated by all of us :)
I also planned Nicole's wardrobe carefully.. the morning was at the church near Siglap followed by lunch at Grandma's house. My biggest concern was the heat, and then again I wasn't sure if the church is air-conditioned... so in the morning Nicole wore a pink strappy dress that bared her back so she won't get too hot. A pink sweater was packed just in case....
The biggest highlight wasn't really her dress... but the hat I made her wear...I was right! She proved to be a big hit with everyone there (hahahahha!)

Unfortunately my sweetie pie fell asleep during the wedding ceremony so the group family picture did not capture her face very well....oh well...
Lunch at grandma's was (as expected...) HOT. The weather there is perpetually hot everytime we are there! It's like a curse or something. I have phobia everytime we go cos it is always extremely HOT!
Nicole still cheerful despite the heat

We left the place after lunch to grab a quick afternoon nap for Nicole so she wouldn't be so cranky at night. It was a good move.... cos at night she looked stunning... almost as stunning as the bride herself!
Nicole in her fairy dress bought online (even before she was born!)



I was definitely a proud mum that night... :)