
Nicole has been displaying alot of interest in our food lately and she would look at us when we are having a meal and says “Ummmmmm…..” almost as though she is saying to us she wants to have a share in our food too!
She also tries to reach out for our coffee cups during breakfast and attempt to hi-jack our spoons during dinner just when we are about to pop our food into our mouth!
I decided to try her at some semi-solids. My girlfriend Evan did give me some Heinz baby food when she last visited, so I thought it would be apt to let her try.
Her first meal at semi-solids was Heinz Sweet Corn and Chicken. We picked a time when she was starting to protest for her milk and then popped a small spoonful into her mouth. I was half expecting her to spit out or gag, but to my surprise she tasted it from her spoon, looked at me happily and opened her mouth gesturing me to give her more!
The first attempt was definitely smooth! My sweet darling ~~~ Mummy is so proud of you!