Today I am seeing Dr Loh for my final check up before the big day on 2 Dec.
Woke up at 4.30a.m to give Nicole her Cocoa-Nehneh (Cocoa with Milk) and then laid in bed staring at the ceiling with a rumbling stomach before I decided to get up for an early Breakfast of Ham and Cheese sandwich.
BB Noelle is starting to stir in my tummy now as I write this, maybe awakened by my fingers pounding on the keyboard :)
It is only 7 days away but I really can't wait for next Friday to come.
Its a mixed feeling of wanting to see her versus sticking to our comfortable usually lifestyle and routines we have had for the last 2.5 years with only 1 child. Definitely of course, I can't wait for my new addition to arrive and to cuddle her in my arms instead of making do with her wriggles inside my tummy and the constant backache and pee sessions I am experiencing right now, but I am also facing a lot of worry of coping with TWO + a new maid arriving in 3 weeks, and the prospect of having to go back to work to build up my savings account book again... (SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!)
Nonetheless, I am feeling kinda fuzzy now.
Happy, mixed emotions, physically tired and in pain (groin, back and knees amongst every other part of my hands and legs due to water retention) and lots of anticipation for a new life ahead with 2 kids :)