Week 1 @ Home : 2 Oct - 8 Oct
I haven't been online for quite sometime now... I have been real busy after I left Grey!!! Yarhhh .... seriously I was!
Two years ago when we moved in to Sengkang, we moved in hurriedly - within 4 days after getting our keys.
Day 1 : Lay the plastic sheets.
Day 2 : Paint the rooms,
Day 3 : Paint the hall, Polish room floor,
Day 4: Polish hall floor, wash kitchen and move in!
Because we moved in so hastily (to avoid the 7th month), alot of stuff were also hurriedly packed and not very organised. Our store room alone is packed to the brim and every cupboard or drawer in the house is also full! (Gosh I really wonder how come just 2 of us have so much things!)
So.... eversince moving in, there has been a nagging in my mind to repack the things at home in an organised way and get rid of all the old unwanted stuff...There are also alot of clothes that I think I should realistically pack away or give away cos they can never fit me anymore (boo hoo!)
So I have started my packing regime this week... and to make things 'worse'..............my bro just gave me a whole lot more stuff lately... sighhhh... !!!! He says "just keep first lah, you will need it one mah.." So lo and behold, all the baby prams (x2), baby walkers (x2),
Week 2 @ Home : 13 Oct - 19 Oct
This week was fulfilling... have been spending alot of time with my parents in the day together with my niece and bro (cos Bro is also on leave).
This week Bro collected his new car! Yippee! The whole family had a great time going for rides in his brand new Mitsubishi EX :)
The off side was that I wasn't feeling too great towards end of the week cos I started feeling sick. Bloated, nausea and headaches... groannnn.......... and the packing (see pix insert) is not done yet.
Week 3 & 4 @ Home : 20 Oct - 30 Oct
I got my hair cut this week... SHORT HAIR - believe it?!?
I thought by giving myself a new look, I might feel better physically and get well soon.
What do you think? Do I look good with short hair?
This was definitely not impulse, I wanted a change... a big change and cutting my hair so short was definitely very liberating since I haven't cut it so short since I was 14!
Groannnnnnnn............ I am a total bum over the last 10 days. Been so bloated and sick, I have been doing nothing but lying down all day and night. Must be something I ate, or some virus that was in the air that I caught... this isn't the kind of holiday I was hoping to spend before my new job begins in mid Nov.... pray pray that I will be well soon.....
Week 5 @ Home : 31 Oct - 5 Nov
Guess what.... I found out I am pregnant! My good friend Linda was on the phone with me last night and she suspected I was experiencing the first signs of pregnancy... so she urged me to get it tested.......... lo and behold.... she is right! I AM PREGNANT!!!!!
Over the next few days, the sickness was still there especially the bloatedness and the headaches... but I braved them this time, and knowing why I was suffering helps... cos I now have a baby inside me and my body is adjusting to the arrival of little Mokie :)
Baby's Dev
* First heartbeats begin - If you have an early ultrasound you may not be able to recognize this tiny being as a baby, but there is no mistaking what it feels like seeing your child's heartbeat on that screen. That rhythmic beat is echoed in your own heart.
* Umbilical cord develops - This is your baby's lifeline in utero. It bears the responsibility of pumping in oxygen, removing waste, and supplying the necessary nutrients for the remainder of your pregnancy.
* Blood is now pumping - All four heart chambers are now functioning, insuring your baby's body will receive all it needs over not only the remainder of your pregnancy but throughout life.
* Most other organs begin to develop - Your infant's lungs start to appear, along with her brain. Already your little one is preparing for a quest for lifelong learning!
* Arm and leg buds appear - While they may not appear to be much at this stage it will develop very quickly over the next few weeks!
Baby at this point is about 4 - 6 millimeters long!
More updates soon..........!